PDA

View Full Version : Syndicate Aircraft Banks town/Hoxton Park

The Original Jetpipe
4th Mar 2005, 05:54
Hi All,

Can anybody help? Does anybody know of a syndicate share of an aircraft based at Bankstown or Hoxton Park.

I am looking to upgrade my flying hours and experience with a complex aircraft type.

Any aircraft will be considerered but i am possibly looking for a type with retractable gear and a variable pitch prop with a speed of about 120/140 kts

Any recommedations as to which aircraft type would be the best??
(Does not have to be a 4/6 seater if that helps?)

Thanks in advance of any replies

The Original Jetpipe

UnusualAttitudes
4th Mar 2005, 08:47
Try Alpha Flying Services at BK.

They have Archer, 206 and Saratoga I think from memory.

They have a website.....a search should be able to find.

Jenna Talia
4th Mar 2005, 09:14
A36 Bonanza (VH-AHM) at Hoxton Park is owned by a syndicate of approx 20. Regular adverts from syndicate members wanting to sell their shares at around 9K.

The Original Jetpipe
7th Mar 2005, 09:59
Hi All,

Thanks for the information. Sadley I do not have the right number of hours for the A36 aircraft.!!

Alpha Flying Services at BK, have the type of aircraft I am looking for.
However I have been told that aircraft avaliability is not good?? To many group members for the number of aircraft.!! Anybody free to pass a comment?

There must be more aircraft syndicate at Bankstown/Hoxton park with all those aircraft parked about?

Thanks again

The Original Jetpipe

Ultralights
7th Mar 2005, 10:19
the current Australian Flying mag has an artical on the Alpha flying service, cost per share is approx $4500 and use of the archer is $150 per tacho hour!(archer II) The saratoga is $230 per tacho hr.

HotPete
11th Mar 2005, 05:19
There is an excellent article on the Alpha Flying Group in this months's "Australian Flying". It costs $2500 to buy a share which you can sell when you leave.

Their members own an Archer, a C206 and a Saratoga, all IFR with TSOd Garmin 530 GPSs, autopilot coupled.

They are based at Basair (Bankstown) and their web site is worth a look at - www.alphaflying.asn.com.

As for availability, members have told me it is not a problem and this can be shown by going to Basair and having a look at their forward booking sheet.