PDA

View Full Version : CBT for 737-300/500 series

Kanger
23rd Feb 2005, 19:05
Anybody out there with a decent 737-300/500 CBT that wants to sell? Alternatively, anybody know a good CBT & FMC trainer (such as used at Alteon)

I have to keep this 737-300/500 knowledge somehow...

thanks
cheers
Kanger

DeltaSix
24th Feb 2005, 22:18
Kanger,

Are you referring to a flight sim for 737s ?

D6

Kanger
24th Feb 2005, 22:31
Hi DeltaSix,

No, I referring to a computer based training (CBT) CD ROM which basically does the ground course (again)...
cheers
Kanger

DeltaSix
24th Feb 2005, 23:35
I can only assume that only the airlines would have it here Kanger.

I have not heard of any organization here in Oz that actually runs a 737 course outside the airlines.

Since you're from EU, you might have more chance of getting it there since jet jobs are more in abundance in comparison to here.

Sorry, I know this doesnt help much. But, if I do find one I'll send you a PM.

I'll be dropping in to the aviation shop sometime today and I'll ask for you.

belowMDA
25th Feb 2005, 00:53
Dude, I think most CBTs are going to be protected by password. I have a disc but the password is linked to some number in the internals of my computer which I have not the ability to get around.
Personally I think you have a better chance of trying to get a PDF version of VOL 1&2 and reading through those. They give you more detailed info than the CBT will. admittedly the CBT is brilliant for finding out how the systems operate.
Alternatively you could get intouch with ETA if you live in oz and see what they can do for you.

BCF Breath
25th Feb 2005, 06:38
I do.

PM me sometime and we'll get your people to talk to my people and we'll do lunch sometime.

Kanger
25th Feb 2005, 11:54
Thanks fellas for the info and suggestions. It is appreciated.
cheers
Kanger

jetblues
3rd Mar 2005, 22:15
Try www.cpat.com

They have some excellent CBT's available, and there are also some FREE system diagrams available for download.