PDA

View Full Version : CPL instructor position @ Naples

johnnypick
23rd Feb 2005, 12:18
Does anybody know if this position is still availible? It seems to have been on their web-site for ages now. Also if it is still availible, are there any more details about it i.e Salary, Visa, accomodation?

Cheers

YYZ
23rd Feb 2005, 12:29
Silly question, but have you asked them?

YYZ

johnnypick
23rd Feb 2005, 13:06
Silly Reply, if you have not got something constructive to say, don't bother. Have e-mailed their jobs e-mail address with no reply, either it dosen't work or they can't be arsed to reply.

YYZ
23rd Feb 2005, 15:50
if you have not got something constructive to say, don't bother

With an attitude like that im sure you will go far?
Believe it or not, some people would not of tried to contact the school in the first instance, therefore my question was a valid one.

Sorry you decided to try and be clever in your reply?

Incidentally, I too have been trying to contact them via e-mails with no success... Guess the land line will be inorder soon.

Good luck when you do get through.

YYZ

johnnypick
24th Feb 2005, 15:07
I should have known there was a problem with my attitude. I asked a question, to which you did not have an answer, why bother replying to my post???

Silly question, but have you asked them?

And the 2005 cup for stating the obvious goes to..................

YYZ
24th Feb 2005, 15:31
And there I am being polite, Silly silly me:*

CAT3C AUTOLAND
25th Feb 2005, 16:59
Come on Johnny, I dont think there is any need for that, it was a valid question.

Why not get on the phone and speak to Nikki or Richard, e-mails sometimes get lost.

Flying Farmer
26th Feb 2005, 17:52
In that case after two seperate e mails, it would seem mine were lost as well, no one had the curtesy to reply to my applications either.
Must say after 3 years in this job it really dosen't surprise me at all :(

AndyDRHuddleston
18th Mar 2005, 21:23
Hey guys,

I am here at NAC at the moment doing the ATPL's, and I am pretty sure they do still need a JAA CPL instructor. They must be really desparate too, because there is a lot of students wanting to start CPL courses within the next 3 months, and at present there is only one JAA CPL instructor (CFI!!)

I know that their spam filter tends to delete most new email addresses, so the best course of action is to call direct and ask to speak to Andrew (forgotten his surname) who is the CFI here.

Call them on 001 239 643 1717 (I think his extension is 210)

Cheers

Andy

P.S. Flying Farmer - Have they still not got back to you?