PDA

View Full Version : Aircrew Desensitisation

PinkFlyer
19th Feb 2005, 22:32
Does anyone know what tests/exercises are run as part of the Aircrew Desensitisation training (anti-airsickness crs) that the RAF run?

Cheers PF

Always_broken_in_wilts
19th Feb 2005, 22:52
I think the current regimin suggests departing from Wilts at dark - oclock spending anywhere between 6 and 8 hours, depending on type:E , and eat all sorts of inflight concoctions in the cruise to Kokanelli.

On arrivall purchase beer, jugs of "brandy sour/g an t" etc and consume the lot etc in an attempt to refresh yourself.

Set off for "Polis" to eat and drink your body weight in really tasty but terribly bad for you food, accompanied by the finest RAF Salad Bar known to man, followed by more beer etc in "The Arms" as the "Baldricks" batter the crap out of the Royals at pool.

Spend between 7 and 9 hours, depending on type:E , the following day on the way back to Wilts without yacking and you obviously have no airsickness prob's, simple:ok:

all spelling mistakes are "df" alcohol induced

Milt
19th Feb 2005, 23:28
Yes - OK - But did it work for you ?

Charlie Luncher
19th Feb 2005, 23:51
Stugeron
what a wonderful drug even works for hangovers, not I might add that I would know, just someone mentioned it to me in passing:ok:
Charlie sends

buoy15
20th Feb 2005, 03:44
Pinko

You need to attend a JMC Party and get arrested by gents in white suits with a pressurised system that delivers "Purple Death" ; Iffff!, and when ?, you awake, after 2 days, you can remember your name, you've cracked it!

Alternatively, you could try bungy jumping, where you will experience "G", and as your eye-balls leave their sockets, you will be too sh*t scared to be sick

As a last resort, you could watch a Vickers Fun Bus doing "Manders" at BZN - this will induce so much boredom in your brain, it will not have the capacity to make you sick

Love many, Trust a few, Lo level is best for you!