PDA

View Full Version : School???

Mach 2.5
15th Feb 2005, 08:48
Hi,

Where to go for ATPL, Oxford FS or Atlantic???

Thanks,
Mach 2.5

flaps now
15th Feb 2005, 08:54
already done to death. Do a search

biggsy20
15th Feb 2005, 09:09
Hi,
I was having the same problem.
I am pushing more for Atlantic for me, (everyone is different)
they were very friendly, professional and knew what they were doing. Jeppesen have taken on there notes and when i went to visit, they were being used and looked impressive.

I did not get a good feeling over Oxford, They sent a student to see me, which is not good. (so i could get an independent view) only pre selected students must get that role. Did not know answers to most of my questions and never found out, kept pushing on how great the flying was in America and not what was important to me, the ground ATPL (first things first).

I have done some extensive research in to all schools in the UK, and have a short list of 3 schools, Oxford is not one of them. it is down to you to do your own research on these schools, everyones answers will be different and all schools will have good and bad points (thats life) but at the end of it all, its your money, your future, your decision.

If you do go to Atlantic I am attending on April 11th to start my ATPL ground school. Mail me if the same date and we could meet up before hand.

Good luck and you will make the right decision, whatever the outcome.:ok:

African Drunk
20th Feb 2005, 14:32
Also have a look at PGT kemble.