PDA

View Full Version : Naples Air Center

troy_99992000
10th Feb 2005, 18:44
Hi,

I’m looking into doing my ATPL Full time in Naples Air Center. Is anyone, or has anyone done there ATPL Fulltime in Naples? Can you tell me if the course is good? What are the notes like etc, and how are the instructors. Any advice would be much appreciated even from integrated students.

Cheers

SmilingKnifed
11th Feb 2005, 04:18
I'm currently a full time stude in NAC's ATPL Groundschool JAR.

We're currently a class of 26 in a small(ish) classroom, but with pretty good instructor access. The instructors themselves (despite the chief one being an Aussie) are a pretty good mix of backgrounds and provide a very relaxed atmosphere.

Some of the notes aren't as comprehensive as the ones I've seen from Bristol and we can at times have a few glitches with the computerised questions, but generally it's a well run course that the majority of us are enjoying (with the usual gripes).

The main thing you'll be interested to know is that the exam results for the last module were excellent (not sure of the percentage).

PM me if you've got any questions (or want to check that I'm not the CGI in disguise!).

Cheers

SK

daniel78
11th Feb 2005, 09:34
yeah I too did my groundschool with them last year.
Sometimes I still wake up screaming at night......
I found the notes and instruction to be severally lacking in quality.
But hey who knows, maybe they have improved now because last year none of us were enjoying it.
And the exam results are pretty much the same in every school
except at Naples you´ll be doing a hell of a lot more self study to compensate for lack of instruction,that´s what we had to do.With oxford and bristol stuff.

let´s just say I´m taking my flying elsewhere