PDA

View Full Version : FI course with Pilot Centre Denham

roger didley
6th Feb 2005, 15:26
Just wondering if anyone here has done a FI course with the Pilot Centre @ Denham and what they though of the course and school?

OpenCirrus619
7th Feb 2005, 07:11
I haven't done the FI Course yet - but certainly intend to do it at The Pilot Centre (once I've got the CPL out of the way).

I've been flying with TPC for around 5 years. My experience has been that the instructors are all very professional and friendly.

One of the instructors there told me that the FIC at TPC was the most thorough he had seen - in his experience some other schools have been known to skimp a little on the ground studies. I'm sure this was not just a sales pitch - for 2 reasons:
1) I've known him a number of years and trust him.
2) He had already been offered a job flying something much bigger and was working his notice when the conversation took place.

Best thing I can suggest is you give Eva (CFI) a call. She is very friendly and easy to talk to - along with everyone else there.

roger didley
8th Feb 2005, 00:01
yeah spoke to them on the phone and they seemed very nice, just wanted to know if anyone had experienced them. Thanks 619