PDA

View Full Version : At Meaw's request....

McDoo the Irish Navigator
6th Feb 2005, 00:32
First, I have to say, I no longer use a MCDU.
Rentown came and took all of Angus' planes back awhile ago.
Right now, the pen and little note-pad from the hotel (dee-otel in YUL) helps me with my crossing restrictions etc. Sometime soon I hope to have an ETA on one of the X-boxes in world HQ.

Sooo.... after deliberating with a drop of the grape I think I have identified some of the best jobs around......

A. The guy who helps the boarder chicks/lift girls with their braided pigtails. Did I just say that outloud?

B. Hillside herb gardener in B.C. or the Annapolis Valley, N.S.

C. Cruise Ship Captain.

D. Host of a budget adventure travel show. (Ian or Justine's job)

If anyone else out there doesn't take themself seriously...feel free to throw in your fantasy job. You may not consider pay or job security when making your choice.

Aloysius McDoo

SAW
6th Feb 2005, 14:59
surfing instructor (HNL)
sea kayak guide in the south Pacific
monster truckdriver
Hugh Heffner:ok:

Panama Jack
6th Feb 2005, 15:27
Piano player at a bordello. Just think of all the non-rev privledges! (like free pretzels) :ok:

Banana or coffee plantation owner by day, pilot for the cartel by night.

Bob Barker (still getting kissed by strange women after all these years). :hmm:

dartman
7th Feb 2005, 12:16
Hmmm, in no particular order,

A: Jimmy Buffet - or at least the fictional character in his books

B: Luca Badoer - test driver for the Ferrari F1 team

C: Ski instructor in Whistler, Sunshine (insert appropriate resort) for 6 months, scuba instructor in Thailand the other 6 months

D: any young kid who just got his first flying job. Because all he wants to do is fly, go time X, and chase the f/a who works accross the ramp (remember those days) Simple really!!

ps awsome thread McDoo....

Dockjock
7th Feb 2005, 16:27
Heli-guide at Mike Wiegele's in Blue River. With a chopper license so I can take the AStar up for a spin every now and then too.

Checkster
8th Feb 2005, 17:32
I think the absolute bomb must have been flying the 737 for Pacific Western Airlines.

SAW
8th Feb 2005, 22:01
Jimmy Buffet, most excellent idea