PDA

View Full Version : Hoon omelette anyone?

Trumpet_trousers
4th Feb 2005, 16:07
.....Awwww............what a shame!....:E

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/humber/4237259.stm

SmilingKnifed
4th Feb 2005, 16:12
Obviously I could never condone....oh sorry did you say Hoon?!

Great stuff, couldn't happen to a more deserving bloke! :E

PPRuNeUser0172
4th Feb 2005, 16:14
What a waste of some perfectly good eggs. But then again "good eggs" is not really a phrase you would associate with New Labour............

A more deserving chap, I think not.

;)

crossbow
4th Feb 2005, 16:23
Shame on you all. How on earth can you support hunting with animals?

Gainesy
4th Feb 2005, 16:30
Eggcellent skills.

Coat, door...

An Teallach
4th Feb 2005, 16:35
Whether one supports hunting or not, taking eggie potshots at TCH seems like much more fun and worthwhile sport!

BEagle
4th Feb 2005, 16:36
A pre-dick-table input from someone, I note....

I hope those eggs took the smarm off Buff's face!

Even if many people don't support hunting predators with predators, they certainly don't support the dictatorial use of the Parliament Act to force through unwise and deeply divisive legislation.

That utter ar$e Bliar and his gang of creeps must surely get throw out soon? Or must we all be condemned to rot in the Brave New Labour World of Bliar's nanny state?

SmilingKnifed
4th Feb 2005, 16:42
Doesn't look like you drew a big enough response this time Crossbow. Why not try something more controversial?

I'm not sure why you love the present government so much. Even under the Tories the rotten little BWOS empire in which you reside will be perfectly preserved.

JessTheDog
4th Feb 2005, 17:25
The best day of the year so far!!!!!!

This is a foretaste of the General Election campaign to come! Eggs at every Liabour minister - outstanding. This will let them know how detested they are (you just have to watch Question Time every Thursday night to see the Liabour toady get a kicking) abd it will please the public no end.

lineslime
4th Feb 2005, 17:30
Such a shame, why use perfectly good eggs when a public stoning could have taken place.:E

Which budget is going to suffer to pay for the dry cleaning though?:=

WE Branch Fanatic
4th Feb 2005, 17:30
I'll put some in the Greenhouse to warm up - for a few weeks.:yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :}

Maple 01
4th Feb 2005, 17:57
It's like this Crossbow, I think the hunt supporters are utter t@ssers, but on the other hand if someone deserves to be egged for being a useless tw@t in his primary role it's Hoon - so on the whole - result!

dwaynedibley
4th Feb 2005, 18:46
Being in God's county I had the great pleasure of watching baffoon on the local news tonight....What a sight, feel almost sorry for his CP bloke who had to defend the half wit.:ok:

AllTrimDoubt
4th Feb 2005, 23:14
Go to work with an egg!