PDA

View Full Version : Eft Florida

Gary Edwards
4th Feb 2005, 16:06
THINKING OF HEADING TO EFT AROUND MAY LOOKING LOOKING FOR SOME ADVICE IF ANYONE HAS BEEN THERE RECENTLY

Farrell
4th Feb 2005, 16:40
Assuming that you haven't already done so, do a search on EFT using the link at the top right of the page.

That should give you all the info you need

Cheers

Wayne :ok:

prunster
4th Feb 2005, 19:50
Just do a search as there have been plenty of threads on this recently,

oh, and STOP SHOUTING please!

freeflyer28
5th Feb 2005, 01:19
EFT has some good instructors ,the training they provide is of good standard but the managment is'nt all that good.
Accomodation is usually a problem for new comers ,but that normally gets sorted out after a few days on the sofa.

stickN'rudder007
5th Feb 2005, 01:34
Yea... i've heard from a friend of mine that the school is preety good , but they are trying to get more students that they can actually handle .......that messes up the schedule with many cancellations .....they could use a couple more instructors asap.
Other than that didnt really hear any negative stuff about it....
aa yes that issue with accomodation was also mentioned

Frank Furillo
5th Feb 2005, 07:26
So when I go in march, i must remember to book into a motel then.
I have heard good and bad about EFT but then again every school on here has good and bad. It is worth doing a search, then ring them up and have a chat.
FF

OneMileHigh
5th Feb 2005, 22:13
Ok, I'm just curious why some people consider THIS AS SHOUTING. OH, COME ON, BE SERIOUS.

I'M A PILOT AND I CAN READ TEXT THIS WAY, or this way and somehow I don't get offended by either.

Is it some sort of nerdy thing where one should get all upset if it's LIKE THIS.

On the main subject though, I was there recently and can give the school a big thumbs up. Yes, there are and will always be the odd gripe, normally to do with the admin, but name a school that doesn't suffer the odd gripe.

GO THERE, DO IT, AND ENJOY IT!!!