PDA

View Full Version : CPL Flight Test

Pin Head
4th Feb 2005, 07:07
Any tips on where to do a UK conversion for the CPL A Flight Test. WIll need about 10hrs refresher training before the test. Any body know of any good schools?

DeltaSix
7th Feb 2005, 23:03
Pin Head,

Just clarifying, are you looking for a school in Australia to convert an Aussie CPL to a UK CPL, or is it the other way around ?

D6
:confused:

Pin Head
16th Feb 2005, 08:12
Coverting from a UK ATPL to an Oz CPL first (yes I know it would be easier and cheaper to go straight for ATPL) but the clock is ticking for the magic visa.

Any suggestions for an ideal school. Got A week only to do the conversion and able to travel around.

HELP PLEASE

VRB03KT CAVOK
16th Feb 2005, 09:49
I'd look into finding a school with it's own CPL testing officer and an a/c type you are comfortable with.

For the widest choice look at the GAAP airports of each major city (Archerfield, Bankstown, Camden, Jandakot, Moorabbin and Parafield).

As time is such a pressure you may want to go where the weather is best this time of year (maybe Jandakot or Archerfield), less chance of cancellations.

Good luck and get the testing officer booked ASAP!

With regards to the Visa, if you are looking to get permanant residency on a skilled visa check with immigration. Pilots may be disappearing of the skills list very soon...

DeltaSix
17th Feb 2005, 04:38
If you need names of school who can do it in Sydney, PM me.

D6