PDA

View Full Version : Launching of YVR Aviation Club

horace17
4th Feb 2005, 01:19
Hi Vancouverites,

I have a very exciting announcement to make for everyone especially Vancouverites pilot wannabes, aviation enthusiasts as well as professional pilots.

After all the efforts of collecting ideas and thoughts, we finally inaugurate an aviation club. The YVR aviation club , a non-profit organization, was founded by a group of aviation enthusiasts on January 2005 which took several months of hardworking research to make this happen. This club grew out of this forum, first started with msn chat list, where the response was positive but wasnĄŻt enough to satisfy every one of us. Many of us decided to take a step further and transform words into actions and bring enthusiasts memorable learning experiences through interactions between members.

How can you sign up for Membership?

Sign-up for Membership

E-mail: [email protected] attn: Horace

Oversea enthusiasts (ppl not from Vancouver region) are encouraged to apply as well. There are many ways you can benefit from it. But it will be considered an Online Membership and thereĄŻs no maximum intake for that.

Be advised Vancouverites, there is a maximum in take for actual memberships whom will be involved with events and et cetera.

Membership is at no charge for both types of memberships! ^__^

Check us out before you sign up at: http://www.eciad.bc.ca/~jslam/YVR.htm

Help organize an YVR event

If you would like to help organize an YVR event please e-mail Jojo at [email protected]

Members will have exposure to a wide range of aviation activities; for instance, hopefully visiting the Vancouver IntĄŻl airport ATC Tower

Sponsor YVR

If you would like to discuss how you or your company might benefit from sponsoring YVR please e-mail us at [email protected]

Discuss your thoughts at the msn.

The YVR has an msn chat list. If you are not a member of the community yet, E-mail us (Please do not post your e-mail address in this post) and you will be added to our list. Meetings are held online every Friday at 8:30 (local Pacific Time) on msn. Topics like upcoming events and organization of the club would be discussed.

LetĄŻs anticipate for a great accomplishment with it.
http://www.eciad.bc.ca/~jslam/YVR.htm

Horace :D
YVR Aviation Club
Chairman, Membership Committee

PaperTiger
4th Feb 2005, 15:45
Suggest you fix the JavaScript bugs first :} so we can actually navigate the menu.

lead zeppelin
4th Feb 2005, 18:24
I had the same problem with bugs.

horace17
4th Feb 2005, 20:23
I';m sorry guys... since i';m incharge of the membership i dont have the management over the web design.. but i will advise the webmaster ASAP about the issue..

Thank you for pointing out the problem.. much appreciated.

Btw do u guys have any interest? if u do please email me to [email protected]

Thank you.. and hope to see u guys onboard soon

Horace
Chairman of Membership Committee