PDA

View Full Version : Air Hong Kong Cargo

asiancanucks
2nd Feb 2005, 15:00
Hello

Anyone working for AHK?, how is life in Singapore?, roster, etc....

please pm me...

AC

Willit Run
3rd Feb 2005, 02:32
There are probably more sub contractors supplying lift for AHK than actual employees working for AHK, so I think you need to narrow your questions a bit!

Former AHK 208/209 crewmember

ciao

asiancanucks
3rd Feb 2005, 12:41
Hello Sir

I work as sub contractor on AHK flight as well, lol but now have offer to wok for them base in Singapore and fly A300-600 do you know anyone working there?

cheers

air36
18th Jul 2005, 04:54
hello!

what do you want to know about ahk? pattern is 8 days working and 7 days off. Singapore is great!

Medwin
19th Jul 2005, 02:14
I need to know if or how can I get a job there.

A little background about myself:

Filipino/American
5000 TT
2500 Jet/SIC (E145)
1300 PIC
500 PIC Turbine(DHC6)
Currently working for a regional airline in the U.S.

I'm dying to go back to Asia.

Left Wing
19th Jul 2005, 02:18
Medwin,

Apply to

First Officers (Hong Kong Based)

Requirement:
• Completion of a recognized MCC course.
• Holder of a CPL and IR with in a pass in the ATPL theory subjects.
• Possesses a minimum of 1,000 hours flying time; however, graduates of pilots wishing to gain their first jet and airline job will also be considered.
• Demonstrates a commitment to safety, as well as the ability to be team players and good crew member.
• Good academic skills, in particular for dealing with the technical aspects of the most modern Regional Jet aircraft in airline service
• Able to work in a multi-cultural environment.

In addition, applicants of the above position require a valid and current ICAO pilot license acquire by examination, and acceptable to the Hong Kong Civil Aviation Department. A current unrestricted class One Medical Certificate (glasses may be acceptable) is also a key pre-requisite. Preferences will be given to those applicants who have the right of abode in Hong Kong. All pilots based in Hong Kong will be on local conditions of service.

All pilots will be tested knowledge and given a simulator evaluation. Type rating courses will be given to successful candidates.

Application Procedure

To apply, please complete the online application form http://202.66.107.59/hkexpress/recruitment/. Please note only short-listed candidates will be notified.

Personal data will be treated in strictly confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.

For more information or other career opportunities, please visit our website at http://www.hongkongexpress.com.

neilb767
19th Jul 2005, 09:40
Hey Guys,

Can someone pls provide details on take home pay, benefits, and contract terms?

Is a bond required?

Time to Command?

Future expansion / routes

Stability?, etc etc etc...

Thanks

pontius's pa
19th Jul 2005, 16:07
Left wing

Hong Kong Express trying to grab some AHK potential pilots huh?

Nice try.

FLT IDLE
11th Aug 2005, 10:09
G'day neilb767

Heard a rumour that the AHK package is:

Pay: Captain: US$60K, FO: US40K all Singapore based at the moment, all medical life insurance and loss of licence insurance paid by AHK

Bonded for 3 years after initial training

Time to command???

Expansion???

Stability should be fine due to Cathay owning 60% and DHL 40%