PDA

View Full Version : Need to do the Perf Exam!!!

G-SPOTs Lost
31st Jan 2005, 20:22
Hello All!

Need help and advise, I need to do a JAA performance exam.

Been out of the exam scene since 1999 but never got round to doing Performance 'A' that was.

Been busy flying on my other license.

Need to do a weeks crammer course and blitz the exam.

Who when and where?

I wouldnt mind paying for some one to one tuition from a Ground Instructor if its available.

Happy to sign up for the €30 from Bristol as well

Please advise and thanks for all your help

Cheers!!! :ok:

duir
31st Jan 2005, 23:20
There is a recent thread about this somewhere here, but I am not sure how to link you to it.
I recently passed Perf 1st time through Bristol and achieved a good mark. I can certainly vouch for the online database, it was superb as was the excellent feedback. However as stated in the other thread, it was more to do with excellent notes and top notch instruction at Bristol that got me through with the Feedback joining all the dots. Maybe if you ask very nicely Alex may do a special rate on the Performance notes!
;)

kissmysquirrel
1st Feb 2005, 11:09
Don't get me started on this one:mad:

Good to get the head back in the books anyway!!:ok:

18greens
1st Feb 2005, 12:09
I got the Performance correspondance course from Bristol last year. £85 , very good feedback questions and a very good pass mark. I spent about two weeks playing with the course then sat the exam.

I asked about a crammer and they said they did not do one any more (lack of demand I guess) You must be one of the last to need it. I thought I better get it out of the way before the CAA stop allowing you to do it.

Oh , forgot to say, I thought the content of it was actually interesting and amazingly for a CAA eaxm was actually relevant to flying aeroplanes (unlike Schuler tuning).