PDA

View Full Version : accommodation in waterford ?

flighttime2.0
31st Jan 2005, 17:31
Hi guy's

Anyone know of good accommodation near ptc flight school in Waterford ? flighttime

eire_boy
31st Jan 2005, 20:43
Flighttime 2.0,

Check http://www.daft.ie and select Waterford or any of the lads at PTC should be able to give you a steer..

eb

flighttime2.0
1st Feb 2005, 09:12
cheers eire boy

Im actually waiting for some of the lads down at ptc to get back to me with a few names of places ..

Fergal20
1st Feb 2005, 12:26
You shouldn't have any problems getting accommodation in Waterford. There's loads of students houses. Biggest problem is transport (alright if ya have a car!). Try getting in contact with WIT or have a look at their website.

Hope this helps, starting groundschool with PTC soon, so should be seeing ya down there!!

cianclarke
1st Feb 2005, 17:58
Very interesting seeing a thread refering to somewhere local! The airport is only about 30 mins drive from my house...

Wow, that was relevent. Apologies...

tinmouse
2nd Feb 2005, 20:55
What flight school are you going to in Waterford? Do they do a full time ATPL?

Cheers
Tinmouse.

willby
2nd Feb 2005, 21:59
Hi Tinmouse,
The Pilot training College of Ireland (PTC ) is a JAR FTO based at Waterford Regional Airport. On a recent visit there I was very impressed with their set-up. They dont have a residential full time ATPL theory course at present but have a distance package available I believe.
See their website at : WWW.PILOTTRAINING.IE and give them a call.
Willby

flighttime2.0
3rd Feb 2005, 09:29
tinmouse

Just to add to willby's information , the distant learning package that ptc are now offering is based on Naples air center's notes , I know a few guy's who are studying these notes at the monent and are very impressed . flighttime