PDA

View Full Version : bristol perf feedback

sheii
28th Jan 2005, 01:24
Hallo fellow wannabes ...am on a hunt for the Bristol performance feedback and any help on how I could get my hands to a copy of this would be very appreciated.....finished reading the material
and just looking for feedback from other schools to compare.....any help welcome.:ok: :O

Pack2
28th Jan 2005, 17:12
You want Bristol Groundschool feedback do you. THEN GO AND SIGN UP WITH THEM. :*

I hope that nobody gives it to you. The fact that 103 people have looked at your request and nobody has replied is encouraging.

Frank Furillo
29th Jan 2005, 12:15
Pack2 could not agree more, I am so glad I uesed Bristol, I had to pay so should you.

flighttime2.0
29th Jan 2005, 18:18
Ahh come on lads is this not all about helping each other out ?

If I still had my feedback I would be glad to give it to you , but im afraid someone has got there before you and I handed it over .

When I did my atpl's people gave me feedback and I gave them feedback and it worked out well in everyone interest .

flighttime

silverknapper
29th Jan 2005, 18:36
Can you not now pay bristol to access their online database?

Deano777
29th Jan 2005, 20:25
30 Euros isnt it?

sheii
30th Jan 2005, 02:48
Thought i was asking for help but its seems we have bitter pple out there....never mind but it sure does make me wonder.. should i have done the same to the pple from bristol that i shared generously ma oxford feedback with...told them to f off and pay for theirs.......:mad:

Deano777
30th Jan 2005, 18:02
not bitter people sheii, but a bitter person, only 1 person here made a rash comment :)
Wish I could help but Ive only just started Module 1

Dean

duir
30th Jan 2005, 21:38
The Bristol Perf Feedback I used from the Mod 2 course I sat in December was superb and I managed a 1st time pass with an excellent score. However I believe that to be just part of it, the top notch lectures courtesy of Colin and the high quality notes were the backbone. Hopefully your ATPL provider will have laid down an equally high standard. Some Bristol students appear to be a little offended by your request for "Free" feedback so your best bet by far would be to log on to Bristols excellent online database and stump up the £20/Euros30 for 3 months access. This is an extremely reasonable rate for access to such a wealth of potential right answers for the exams. Correct me if I am wrong here but I am sure that all the feedback is absorbed into the database and it is available to anyone.:ok:

Deano777
30th Jan 2005, 23:33
has to be worth 30 euros of anyone's money ;)

sheii
31st Jan 2005, 16:41
thanks you all will be paying for that access to there database.....every little helps ....thanks for the help duir and u too deano777.....the comment b4 was not ment for all ..sorry about that though.............:ok: