PDA

View Full Version : Track a fellow professional flying NZ?

robyn_holmes
24th Jan 2005, 14:28
Hi All,

I'm curious if there's a way for you folks to find out if a fellow pilot from Canada is flying your airline?

I can give a name, (listed in Where are they now?) but I am asking because they're in the NZ area, and I didnt know if there's a flight sometime between now and Feb 6th when he's due back.

It is an emergency, so any help or suggestions of how to track someone would be awesome. They're on a cruise from Christchurch to Auckland. Cruise line names, anything, would be appreciated.

Thanks a lot!

Robyn:ok:

flyby_kiwi
25th Jan 2005, 03:52
I think your best bet would be to try Internal Affairs.

Not to dampen your spirits but I think you may find that Feb 6th will come around before they pass on any information (privacy concerns etc).

Good luck anyway.

BTW I havnt had any Canadians travel with me sorry.

robyn_holmes
25th Jan 2005, 04:12
I've been in touch with the Canadian consulate in Australia, and I'm hoping they can find them via passport. (is that internal affairs? i think so.... foreign affairs anyway)

As it stands, I think that's the last possibility. The airline has been helpful as well, and has posted in a forum for their pilots too.

This is coming down to the crunch, obviously, as if they don't head out by Wednesday, they probably wont make it.

:uhoh:

So... I'm glad this worked, It put me in touch with a very helpful person in West Vancouver, so thanks to him for ALL his help.

Take care all, and happy flying.

Robyn