PDA

View Full Version : Private flypast?

bizflyer
16th Jan 2005, 19:30
I have posted this subject in 'Questions' but mention it here as it may increase the chances of a response, not sure how to insert a link to the post but please take a moment to view my question regarding 'Organising a private flypast'.

Many thanks

SirToppamHat
16th Jan 2005, 19:39
Just to save others the traipse to the other thread, here is a shortcut:

Shortcut to Details (http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=159404).

Can't help personally, but sounds like Marham's the best bet I would guess, or possibly a Navex/ME sortie out of Cranwell?

Bizflyer

You might help your chances by including the exact Lat/Long and time of the 'event'.

STH

bizflyer
16th Jan 2005, 20:36
Thank you for inserting the link, you are a gentleman.

I have included the co-ordinates in the original thread in post No.3

Anita Bush
16th Jan 2005, 20:58
Also try the SAR Flight at Wattisham who do a fair bit of training over Norfolk.

Number under Wattisham Airfield or Army (I think).

Best of Luck

Anita

bizflyer
17th Jan 2005, 08:20
I have placed an enquiry with a charter operator (air atlantique), however any other suggestions would be very welcome.

bizflyer
17th Jan 2005, 12:18
MJ

Thank you for taking the time to provide those links. Via the OFMC I was recommended to another operator (Propshop Ltd at duxford) with whom I have booked a Spitfire of all things.

Anyway, Dad would be very amused by that.

Regards & Thanks once again.

jimgriff
17th Jan 2005, 12:44
It was done recently in wild west wales for a chap who had been a lynchpin in RAF / NFU relations.
As he was lowered into the grave a lone Herc flew over at very low level and did a steep climb out.............

Tears in my eyes as I type this....

It did the biz..:{

bizflyer
17th Jan 2005, 12:55
Well I too have had a few tears in my eyes this last couple of days, with more to come later this week i expect, but sorting this has certainly put a smile on my face.