PDA

View Full Version : Letter from a 49er

6feetunder
14th Jan 2005, 17:50
See topic of the same name.

shortly
14th Jan 2005, 22:57
Good letter, articulate,well thought out and as usual divisive and destructive. I am also with no out of court settlement, let justice take its course and lets get over this.

FlexibleResponse
15th Jan 2005, 06:45
$HK20 million compensation per man would be a good starting point for negotiation.

shortly
15th Jan 2005, 09:28
OK my starting point is three months salary, lets go.

cadence
15th Jan 2005, 14:17
When was it you said you ran away from the union shortly?

shortly
16th Jan 2005, 01:46
That point has been well made many times, I suggest you try a search if you are really interested. Many aircrew all around the world have been the unhappy recipient of managements backlash to union ineptitude, unfortunately the 49ers are part of that group. I would love to see some/all of them back in CX, if they so desire, but sadly the intransigence previously displayed in this area by both them and a small group in CX management will not permit this to happen. Let the court cases roll on and lets get this over with.

6feetunder
16th Jan 2005, 04:38
Dodged it again, well done.

How about a date there shortly, when did you leave the union? It's a simple question really. Your last answer to the question was a bit vague

shortly:

The same day I was advised by the Union paid secretary that I was naive and to mind my own business and let the committee get on with running the AOA. Many things I am but naive is not one of them. Back to the post.