PDA

View Full Version : UK Flight Training

Lightheart
12th Jan 2005, 00:13
Anyone have any experience with UK Flight Training in California?

Only found one mention of them in the searches.

Thnx

smith
12th Jan 2005, 00:41
Try searching UKFT or Long Beach or Rainbow Air

rhys32
22nd Jan 2005, 10:53
Don't
AJ just takes your money, make you rent a plane from Rainbow Air and provides an instructor. Just book direct and cut out the middle man!

vinil
24th Jan 2005, 04:04
Rhys,

Aren't you the same person who took off without paying them their course fees.

rhys32
24th Jan 2005, 05:38
Please accept my apologies for any offence caused and ignore my previous comment. This is probably not the forum to discuss a personnel dispute between AJ and myself. Anyone wishing to train with UKFT should contact them direct to discuss.

skiddle
7th Feb 2005, 19:03
If anyone's interested I'm going to train for my PPL at UKFT in Lancaster Pennsylvannia at the end of February. I will be gone for about 6 weeks which is longer than most but I would like to do a little sightseeing and hour building as well whilst I'm out there. I will be keeping a diary of my ups and downs etc as well as the financial costs involved. I will give a fair appraisal of how good or bad I think the training / facilities and accomodation provided is. All I can say for sure so far is that since putting down a deposit for the course i have been treated very well and have recieved all the guidance regarding visa applications and paperwork etc that i could have wished for. Feel free to PM me should anybody wish. I spent ages on the forums trying to find a good appraisal of ukft in Lancaster but to no avail, hence my writing this.

Cheers