PDA

View Full Version : Jetstar Lifestyle

RootCheck
11th Jan 2005, 20:42
May have a start soon and am looking for some info. Any Jetstar people out there that can give me an idea on the lifestyles at bases at SE Qld, NTL, ML on 717.
Also an example of a typical roster, grouping of days off etc, shift lengths, Earliest sign ons etc. mainly for SE Qld. Is there a facility for base swaps? What is the prefferred base amongst the troops?
Anyone who wouldnt mind having a chat pls PM me

cheers

Capt Fathom
12th Jan 2005, 08:56
Well you've got your answer...they are too busy to reply!

Still Lookin'......
14th Jan 2005, 01:45
I posted a similar thread and got a similar responce. Click here (http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=156882) to check it out.

RootCheck
14th Jan 2005, 07:08
Thanks for having the interest & courtesy to reply guys.
Hope someone with the info has enough respect for fellow aviators and possible future collegues to post a response.
I am only trying to make an informed descision on my future, and I dont ask anything that I havent provided to others. isnt helping each other out what its all about????

Capt Fathom
14th Jan 2005, 10:08
Jeez Rootie, gone off in a huff because it's been 2 days and no response.

Did you consider that perhaps:
Not everyone in aviation is a computer addict,
Not everyone in aviation is aware of PPRUNE (Sorry Danny!)
And maybe, when not flying their butts off, Jetstar pilots just like to relax at home with their families and not prowl on the internet.
Just a thought.

RootCheck
14th Jan 2005, 19:17
Capt F
you're right. I do appologise. I didnt intend for it to sound like that.

Hugh Jarse
16th Jan 2005, 08:38
Capt. Fathom wrote:And maybe, when not flying their butts off, Jetstar pilots just like to relax at home with their families and not prowl on the internet.

I think you answered RootCheck's question.