PDA

View Full Version : Anyone About to start ATPL with Bristol?

philmercer
11th Jan 2005, 10:39
Hi.

Iv'e just sent off for the ATPL package from Bristol Ground School. Anyone else just about to start? Might be good to have a study buddy. I live in the Derbyshire area.

Cheers

Phil.

captmav
11th Jan 2005, 15:00
Hi Phil,

Seriously considering BGS in the next couple of weeks, so i'll let you know. (I'm also from Derbys)

Like the look of their material, lots of colourful pictures, and we likes like pictures..!!

Cheers,

ikea
11th Jan 2005, 15:39
aww, not until summer for me :-(

Blinkz
11th Jan 2005, 15:59
I'll be starting as soon as I get my PPL done (grrrr....I hate the scottish weather :{ )

Am still not sure what option to do, any advice on residential or DL? :ok:

PrecisionLandings
11th Jan 2005, 18:33
hi phil

just started the third week of my course so iam not to far on at it. has not been to bad yet all the best with your course.

dpm
11th Jan 2005, 20:31
Phil,

Just a quick note to offer encouragement for you pursuing the ATPL. That's great news! Now if you can pass your exams, you only have to remember to look out before starting your steep turns and you'll be a great pilot . . . . :ok:

DPM

ikea
16th Jan 2005, 22:37
how about the exams? i heard that they are sat in Cheddar. But a few weeks ago, I was in CAA in LGW for my class one, and I clearly saw the 'Bristol.gs' manuals begin read by the students. DO you get a choice on where to sit them?

Deano777
17th Jan 2005, 01:35
Phil

Im about to start with Bristol, send me a PM if you like

Dean

Wing_Bound_Vortex
17th Jan 2005, 05:26
Think you can sit them in a couple of places, silsoe at cranfield and caa at gatwick seem to be quite popular, a lot of the bristol boys and girls go there.

The groundschool is in cheddar itself, in an old converted waterworks, a very nice place to study!

WBV

ikea
17th Jan 2005, 12:21
ah that sounds cool. Always nice to have options :-)