PDA

View Full Version : Help Needed For Making a DVD....

BRL
3rd Jan 2005, 21:57
Hi all. I want to copy all of the video clips that are in the Personal Flying Videos on the sticky at the top of the Private Flying forum.(I will write to everyone who has posted a clip for permission to use the clip for my own use if this can be done).

How do I get them to show individually? Can I use a programme that will 'present' them all together and burn them onto a DVD? If so what one would I use? I have Nero and Windows Movie Maker but have never used them for this kind of thing.

I made a disk of my own flying clips a while ago on SVCD, but that wouldn't show all the clips that I had on there, just the folder they were in :confused:

So, roughly, am I looking to have to convert the files, then use some kind of programme to put them all together in some kind of menu, hoping to have a like a thumbnail gallery being able to select one clip or a few or all in one go. Can this be done do you think?

Heres hoping!!!!

221B
4th Jan 2005, 08:08
It certainly can be done, but as most of the videos have been optimised for downloading the resolution may not be great on TV.

I would be happy to help out - Check your PMs