PDA

View Full Version : AOA re-joiner

cpdude
30th Dec 2004, 18:55
So what is the policy to rejoin? Do they still want back-dues?

Cpt. Underpants
30th Dec 2004, 22:13
No. Unless you were expelled for non-payment...dude.

Contact the AOA and ask. I can assure you no-one will bite your head off. The picture that shorty and others paint here of a militant mob frothing at the mouth is far from the truth. There is a genuine desire to move forward, improve conditions for all pilots, irrespective of fleet, rank and DOJ. The 49'er issue is moving towards closure and consultation and cooperation are the keywords.

From the airport you can take a taxi, the Airport Express Line to Kowloon, the MTR or an Airbus. If you take the Airbus, you need to get off at the stop on Nathan Road between Carnarvon Road and Humphrey's Avenue just South of the Kowloon Mosque. Turn left down Haiphong Road. Continue straight ahead until you see the sign for the Kangaroo Pub. The HKAOA is in the same building as the Kangaroo Pub. Take the stairs up to the pub where you will find the lift that takes you to the 5th floor.

cpdude
31st Dec 2004, 01:42
Been there before and even ate at the Kangaroo Pub. Too bad it's gone. Is the new restaurant any good?

cpdude
31st Dec 2004, 16:05
Ahh, there he is. Scurrying out of the mud to rise again. Are you the fabled AOA member of the wicked past Silberfuchs? Have you not open your eyes to the present and had the opportunity to also look into the future my little scrooge friend? I might just join again with all my friends just so I can sit next to you at the next general meeting.

When you speak with that poison my friend you just make yourself look ridiculous.:8

Truth Seekers Int'nl
1st Jan 2005, 00:31
~ are you avin' a laugh (?) implying that those Blacklisted during the Recruitment Ban can join the AOA?
.................yeah and wot about the guys who took upgrades to replace the '49s command positions...........it sure is good laughin' material OK silberfuchs ...........you d!ckhead!