PDA

View Full Version : link or address for easterns

Ace on Base
24th Dec 2004, 20:30
T'is prolly posted here somewhere in the deep, dark archives of Pprune, but I cant find it - Can someone please give me a link to Easterns website (cant seem to find it when I do a search, QF sites only), or HR directly. Alternatively, a Name, postal address, and a phone number would be great.

Many thanks in advance!!:) :ok:

Capt Claret
25th Dec 2004, 04:18
Ace

From the Telstra Directory service http://www.whitepages.com.au/wp/ ....
EASTERN AUSTRALIA AIRLINES
Australian Airlines, Domestic Terminal Mascot
Administration (02) 9691 2333
Reservations 24 hrs (National) 13 1223

Sqwark2004
25th Dec 2004, 04:49
Hey Ace on Base,

you may want to try www.pilot.staffcv.com
it has all their employment requierments + their website.

Have a happy christmas and an enjoyable new year.

S2K4

Bill Smith
25th Dec 2004, 06:11
There is no dedicated website for Eastern on it's own. It is all through the Qantas website.
There is quite a few threads on here regarding requirements and what to expect at interviews and Sims etc.
As stated by Squawk2004, staffcv is where they draw recruit's from. It doesn't hurt to ring and speak to someone there and bring attention to your CV.
There was 13 ground schools last year and the trend looks as if it will continue in 2005.

Hugh Jarse
26th Dec 2004, 08:53
Check PM's young Ace:E

splatman
26th Dec 2004, 09:36
Trend looks like its going to continue!

Now thats an understatement if ever i've heard one, looks like its going to be a year of late night sims :{

Still, got to love those smiling faces when the hard works over :E

hoss
26th Dec 2004, 23:20
Eastern not easterns;) .

Pimp Daddy
27th Dec 2004, 22:15
Eastern not easterns .

Correct, first step in getting a job is getting the company name right.

Hugh Jarse
29th Dec 2004, 02:57
Eastern not easterns
God help you if you say that in the interview:} No more easy questions for you matey:E

Sort of like Qantass, Virgins, Rexs, Jetstars. Doesn't quite make sense speaking in the plural.............Sort of like saying "maintains" on Centre frequency. I guess that means you both are "maintaining".....:E

Happy new year:ok: