PDA

View Full Version : Muppets

raytofclimb
24th Dec 2004, 19:51
It is just over an hour to Christmas, (where I am anyway) what are all you losers doing on an aviation enthusiasts chat and bitching forum when you should be putting the brandy and mince pies out for Santa?

At least I've got an excuse sat defending the eastern flank of capitalism and I've watched all the DVDs.

Bah humbug.

iccarus
24th Dec 2004, 19:58
Yeah nice one ray---- finished watching your PRIVATE collection already! Been playing with the old yoghurt spitting womb ferret?? Been depositing jellyfish in the communal showers???
I wish you, palmela and her five sisters a very merry chrimbo

CBA_caption
24th Dec 2004, 19:59
Ray!

Sorry to hear you drew the short straw, mate. I'll drink a beer to your health, and your boredom!!!

186 Forever,

CBA

Green Meat
24th Dec 2004, 22:35
Only half an hour to go, unlucky Ray!

Have you tried watching the DVDs with the foreign subtitles on and trying to recite the dialogue? Yes, muppets abound here too - no jokes about Kermit and Green Meat either!

CBA_caption
24th Dec 2004, 23:37
Sorry, can't give away my proone identitiy. Suffice to say i know your farmers(iccarus) must be aching with all that sitting around, just glad you're not scratching them on my desk (cool pool)! Good Luck Ray

CBA

November4
25th Dec 2004, 00:10
. . .. and there was me thinking you were having a go Movers .....

Happy Christmas ome and all

Always_broken_in_wilts
25th Dec 2004, 09:52
N4,

There was a referance to them in the 5th post:E

all spelling mistakes are "df" alcohol induced

bad livin'
25th Dec 2004, 19:03
Ray, a Merry Xmas to you and the other reprobate I know who's with you. Please tell him thanks for the text...first initial C! Was happy to bump into a former coursemate of ours at a secret northern fighter station xmas bash recently.