PDA

View Full Version : happy Christmas.......

flighttime2.0
24th Dec 2004, 13:06
happy christmas fello ppruners and a merry new ,year may it bring many happy hours of flying ..flighttime 2.o

AndyDRHuddleston
24th Dec 2004, 18:46
Yeah Happy Christmas from my end too!

All the best my fellow aviators and you too flighttime2.0

Keep those heads in the clouds!

Andy

scameron77
25th Dec 2004, 02:27
Unfortunately I'm going to break with the precedent struck already here and say that I think Christmas is bollocks, in my household its about as welcome as an invoice for an ab-initio course at Jerez asking for payment in full.

I'm afraid Christmas is good when you believe in Santa, then for the next few years while you still get good pressies. After that comes going out with friends on Christmas night so a new novelty. As for late teens and 20's forget it, annoyance, heartache and heartburn until you get kids of your own.

Bah Humbug.

I expect to be visted by three ghosts tonight, however Tom Pratchett can bugger off if he wants a pay rise, I'm saving for my IR.

YYZ
25th Dec 2004, 09:07
Such a cheerful soul:}
At least it's a day off and an extra hour or so in bed, plus it gives me valuble hours to study for my ATPLs first week in Jan!

Merry Christmas:ok:

willby
25th Dec 2004, 10:06
Hello and a very happy christmas to all you Gonnabees out there. Hopefully 2005 will see many of you achieve your goals whether it's that elusive first flying job or a final pass in the ATPL theory exams!
Flightime 2.0 Good luck with the MIR in 2005!
Willby