PDA

View Full Version : ATPL results yet?

Aerofoil
21st Dec 2004, 21:07
Hi all,

I heard that the CAA were trying to have the results for Decembers ATPL exams out to us by Wednesday so i was wondering if there is anyone who has theirs yet?
This may be wishful thinking but i just thought i'd check! ;)

Regards

Dave

Keith.Williams.
22nd Dec 2004, 07:18
The CAA issued an e-mail message late yesterday afternoon, stating that they had posted the results. So with any luck they will be arriving this morning.

YYZ
22nd Dec 2004, 09:42
Some have got them through today! They are on the way!!

Good Luck:ok:

Keith.Williams.
22nd Dec 2004, 11:55
Not only have the results been posted, but the schools have now received the e-mail summary of results for all of their students. Anyone who is still waiting for their results should contact their school.

YYZ
22nd Dec 2004, 12:03
Dropped AGK by a few %, but 5 out of 6 will do for now..

Merry Crimbo, hope everyone does well!

PS: well done to the CAA for getting them out prior to Christmas:ok:

mattd2k
22nd Dec 2004, 17:19
Wayhey!!!

Just got the phone call I've been waiting for from home. For once, the postie was very prompt and delivered my results today. I was only waiting on 1 and it feels bloody great now to have all 14 in the bag, just in time for my CPL flight test next week, that reminds me, I'd better give Keygrip a call.

A big thanks to all at Bristol Groundschool for their help with everything, you all did a fabulous job. :ok:

Right, wish I was off to the bar to celebrate but must get my head back in the PA28 checklist.

Good luck to everyone else who is still waiting.

Matt.