PDA

View Full Version : Cranfield Accommodation

cheesycol
19th Dec 2004, 17:13
Hi,

I'm starting groundschool at Cabair in January and I am looking for accommdation within walking/cycling distance of the Cranfield campus.

If anybody can help, or if you are on the same course and also looking for accommdation, please shout

Festive regards.

:ok:

Jinkster
19th Dec 2004, 19:16
I'm just finishing soon or early 2005 at Cranfield. Dont know if your training with Cabair or not, but email them and I'm sure they will send you and accomodation list.

Merry Christmas to you,

Jinkster

cheesycol
20th Dec 2004, 21:37
I have their accommodation list, but there are few "flat share" options on it. If anyone has any suggestions, they would be gratefully received. Primarily it has to be cheap - sub £80/week preferably. I have heard rumour of a caravan!?!

Jinkster
20th Dec 2004, 22:14
Caravan, yes an option. Do you know Cranfield at all? Basically there is a site opposite the Good Enterance (RVP) to the site. The lady that owns it - is never there really so you will have to visit the newer house at the rear of the site.

Any more news just PM or post.

Jinkster

Foz2
22nd Dec 2004, 18:10
Most people stay at B&Bs in the village - there are quite a few of them. Ive just finished the groundschool with cabair bar the final exams, and I stayed in a B&B for the whole time - it was ideal. It was between £70-75 per week.

They do tend to fill up fairly quickly so id give Marie a call at Cabair and get it sorted.

Good luck with the course - The instructors are all very good, but the way things are going there won't be many left in the New year!!

Foz