PDA

View Full Version : Advice needed on A320/321

SpicyX
18th Dec 2004, 17:50
Hi Everyone,

Can anyone advise me of where the cheapest place (anywhere in the world!) that does an JAA A320/321 Type Rating? Surely in some countries within the JAA where there are real differences in economies of scale, one would think it would be cheaper - but they all seem to about the 30 - 35K Euros mark which is very expensive - is there some element of price fixing amongst JAA TRTO's? I would be also grateful if anyone can tell me what I can do beforehand to prepare myself - are there any separate groundschools I can attend, or get a hold of training materials etc? I have heard it is a very difficult type rating to get (but people seem to get through it!) so would be grateful if anyone who has done the training can give me some input!

Thank you all!
SpicyX!

rmmonteiro
19th Dec 2004, 00:11
Hi SpicyX, to get an idea of the aircraft, go to emule and search for "A320 CBT " , you should find something, download it :ok:

cheers

RMM

SpicyX
19th Dec 2004, 16:16
Thanks rmmonteiro for your help - I tried with emule but there are a couple of sites - could you kindly give me a link to the correct one - I seemed to fail!

Does anyone know where the cheapest or most cost effective place to do a A320 type and what sort of stuff I can do to best prepare? Comments from folks who have done the course would be really helpful - Help me out folks - please?

Thank you,
SpicyX!