PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas

seven4mankind
16th Dec 2004, 18:43
In winding down, I'd just like to wish all ppruners a very happy yuletide break. Many of us have had a very tough year, a very sad few of us will be attending funerals this Christmas and travelling from all corners of the earth to tell our friends' families how precious they were to us.

Let's all remember the aircrew and colleagues who gave their lives this year, and let's also raise a glass to them, and remember them in our quiet moments. Let's hold our loved ones that bit longer and that bit tighter - and tell them what they mean to us. Life is short and brutal, and frankly, I for one will be doing that over the next couple of weeks, in case I'm missing anyone else as badly next Christmas as I am missing my mate this year.

KInd regards to all

God bless

P-T-Gamekeeper
16th Dec 2004, 19:52
I think we can extend that to the whole of the military.

It has been a pretty tough year for all of HM Forces.

Lets hope its a happier 2005

Safe flying.

PPRuNeUser0172
16th Dec 2004, 19:58
Here Here

Regards to all

DS

Sir Wallow Spit
17th Dec 2004, 10:03
And a thought for friends and colleagues who will spend Christmas picking sand out of their turkey dinners.

Take care:ok:

Jackonicko
17th Dec 2004, 19:15
In the same spirit as the Christmas footy match in No Man's Land, please accept the warmest best wishes from a journo, together with my thanks for a hard job brilliantly well done, with special thanks and respect to those who will be on Q, on SAR Standby, or on duty in places sandy over the holiday season.

Melchett01
18th Dec 2004, 02:49
To all those that are away from their loved ones at this time of year, we raise a glass to you for the thankeless task that you do.

To all those not coming home, rest my friends, we salute you in your absence and hope to meet up again soon.

To all those family left behind, remember you have friends to turn to for comfort in times of trouble.

To those left out by everyone else, remember you are not forgotten.

To all, take care and look after each other. We are all that we have.