PDA

View Full Version : Old Ansett Screensaver

dogcharlietree
14th Dec 2004, 22:10
Was searching for the Ansett Screensaver from about 10 years ago. Finally found it at;
http://www.webflyer.com/extras/screensavers/
Very relevant at this time of the year. Let it run the whole way through. Enjoy.

DeltaSix
21st Dec 2004, 00:59
DC3,

Downloaded it, opened it and doesnt seem to work........
I just clicked the link and opened up the website, selected the ansett one but nothing happens. It seems to have downloaded something but, my screen saver is still the same.

Help

DeltaSix

dogcharlietree
22nd Dec 2004, 00:55
Hi DeltaSix. I got mine to work, by extracting the files, then dragging or copying the file Anfleet.scr to my windows/system folder so that it is there with all the other .scr files. Then on the wallpaper screen, right mouse click, select properties, then screen saver tab. I'm running W98. There may be an easier way. Just remember, to see the big man, your computer date must be correct.

Disguise Delimit
9th Jan 2005, 04:53
Would love to get hold of that video which used to run during the loading and taxying phase in Ansett flights. It was a series of scenes of Australia with people enjoying activities like snorkelling, camel rides etc.

Anybody got it?

Colonel Klink
7th Feb 2005, 20:01
Anyone remember the Ansett Airlines advert which featured the graceful swan which miraculously turned into an Ansett 727? The music was from Peer Gynt and it was from about 1972.