PDA

View Full Version : Flying in Fiji

747-438
14th Dec 2004, 06:14
G'day all,
I was wondering what the prospects are in fiji for a low time Grade 3 instructor? I know that Sun Air have a flying school, and that would be the one i am after. What is the possibility of getting into the regional's after instructing there? I have heard its pretty hard and they only take local's. I would be willing to do the time as an instructor to get into the regional's. What is the pay like etc.? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Cheers

scatlover
14th Dec 2004, 11:39
I spent 18 months there a couple of years ago. Great place to get out on the gas.It used to be quite good, but now its a lot more difficult to make the transition from the flying school to the airline. Great place to get out on the gas. Money quite poor as a grade 3 but enough to survive.Great place to get out on the gas. Discounted airfares to oz after 12 months service. Great place to get out on the gas. A lot less expats out there now. Great place to get out on the gas. Send me a PM with your contact details if you want. By the way. Its a great place to get out on the gas.