PDA

View Full Version : Impeach Blair

Ginger Beer
11th Dec 2004, 16:41
www.impeachblair.org

I think this may have been a thread before?
If not, it should be. It's get your own back time.

You can sign the petition on line.

Ginge

Ginger Beer
13th Dec 2004, 07:10
As this post didn't need a reply and being as nearly 500 of you "learned" gentlefolks have been interested enough to view it so far, I thought i'd pop it back to the fore.

Regards,

Ginge

JessTheDog
13th Dec 2004, 10:43
Vote against this liar's party in 2005 and encourage all your friends and family (and anyone that has an interest in the armed forces) to do likewise. I would not realistically expect any other party to form a majority government but we can at least cause as much electoral losses to this lying shower as to place the position of he-should-be-impeached in dire jeapordy from his own party.

teeteringhead
13th Dec 2004, 11:54
Despite their whinging, it seems to me that the average serviceperson is politically apathetic/naif/lazy (choose that which is least offensive).

I have seen a number of comments, in this forum and other fora, which present (relatively) well-reasoned arguments, and then conclude with "Of course, I've never voted myself......"

And I feel there are a lot of those around. Impeachment, coup (God forfend) or registering in Sedgefield just ain't gonna work.

Please take JessTheDog's suggestion to heart:Vote against this liar's party in 2005 and encourage all your friends and family (and anyone that has an interest in the armed forces) to do likewise. It's the only way that stands a chance.

It the dim distant days of the decline of Wislon's corrupt bunch of chancers, there was a popular "bumper sticker" with the slogan:You Can't Blame Me, I Voted Conservative! proclaiming that the individual had at least tried to stem the tide.

We are stuck with what passes for democracy in the UK (who was it said we had the worst democratic system in the World - apart from all the others!) So the only way to get rid of Bliar, Buff et al is through the ballot box. It can be inconvenient, but there's postal, proxy etc etc. I even took leave once to vote! But give yourselves the license to whinge by putting yer cross in the square. JUST DO IT!

[Rant over - time for my medication....]

BEagle
13th Dec 2004, 12:25
A month or so ago, I heard John 'interesting' Major being interviewed on the radio. Amongst the topics which came up was that of impeaching the gurning slime ball.

JM gave a good respones to that - but it had me wondering why he couldn't have been as convincing when he was PM! Perhaps it was because of his sleaze-ridden cohorts?

Surely Bliar, BuffHoon and the rest must be given the heave-ho at the next election?

I still say Boris for PM!! - even though that might not go down terribly well in BarryGaryTerry land!

Gainesy
13th Dec 2004, 12:47
Bu&&er impeachment, how about impalement?:E

mbga9pgf
13th Dec 2004, 14:03
Teetering, I personally think it has lots to do with us supposedly remaining apolitical in view of the public, and very little to do with political apathy. I have my own views on this topic, but as a member of the forces, I am wary to publish them on a public forum. Get me pished in the bar, ad I will rant all night long!

teeteringhead
13th Dec 2004, 14:14
mbga9pgf

Yes, I know what you mean, but I still understand that many (most??) service people don't vote at all. Much of my unstructured research has taken place in Happy Hours; my first question after "pished rant" is "Well, did you vote last time then?" A sadly small number of affirmative replies........

And even cynical old moi hasn't quite reached the stage of paranoia about the gummint to believe that our ballots are not still secret!

mbga9pgf
13th Dec 2004, 17:10
I most definately did.

however, back on topic, I dont think impeachment is the answer. I personally believe in years to come, Blairs support of the liberation of Iraq will be one of this nations finest moments, besides, Blair and the home secretary are more blue at heart than most of the tory parties front benchers!

Mikehegland
13th Dec 2004, 18:05
Me 2. I voted for Mr Blair and will continue to support this government until someone can show me something or someone better.

surely not
13th Dec 2004, 18:13
Excuse me sticking my neck onto your area of the forum, but whilst you guys in the services undoubtedly have an influence, 'tis us civilian type folk who will be the deciding factor 'cos there's more of us!!

Not a great fan of the PM or Labour, but I can't stand Blowhard the Evasive either. It seems we might have to do what America once did and elect a Kennedy!!

BEagle
13th Dec 2004, 19:57
Possibly the only Kennedy who didn't $hag Marilyn Monroe....

Big Tudor
13th Dec 2004, 20:04
Careful Beags , you may have just given The Sun tomorrows front page headline! ;)
Given the choice of the 3 leaders, I know which one I'd rather be propping the bar up with. Kennedy seems to be the only one who still has a slight grasp on reality.

Archimedes
13th Dec 2004, 20:22
Although he's now appearing in Eastenders, which makes me suspect that he might be losing his grip (perhaps he believes that Walford is a key marginal?)...

teeteringhead
14th Dec 2004, 08:03
Possibly the only Kennedy who didn't $hag Marilyn Monroe.... I'd have been well impressed if he had .....

..... he wasn't quite three when she died!

And if that doesn't make you feel old BEags , MM herself would now be 78....

JessTheDog
14th Dec 2004, 08:55
MM's ex Arthur Miller, the foremost American playwright, is squiring a thirtysomething - he is in his late eighties! Respect!:ok:

Back to the topic. Vote Bliar out in 2005 - he lies so much that no-one believes him anymore. So, if there was ever a real threat to this country, no-one would believe him, particularly if he started quoting int.

teeteringhead
14th Dec 2004, 10:04
Exactly so, JessTheDog , it's a classic case of "crying wolf". What if there were a genuine "45 minute" threat to us - who'd believe it now.:(

Ginger Beer
15th Dec 2004, 22:02
Back to the fore,

Back to the thread. Impeach Blair.

Ginge

Ginger Beer
16th Dec 2004, 14:32
So, now Blunkit's gone,

One lying toe-rag government minister down, now for the really big liar, TONY BLIAR.

Sign the petition on line.

www.impeachblair.org

Ginge