PDA

View Full Version : flying schools at coollangatta

scatlover
9th Dec 2004, 10:38
Looking for a school at coollangatta airport. i would be interested in any feedback that anybody can offer. cheers

Dookie on Drums
9th Dec 2004, 10:52
I wonder how many people on here actually realise what your username means???

:hmm:

:yuk:

:ugh:

More importantly do YOU know what it means???:E

scatlover
9th Dec 2004, 11:06
scat is an usual jazz style using emotive onomatopoeic nonsense syllables and has dim antecedents in the west indies. Why what did you think it is

18-Wheeler
9th Dec 2004, 13:55
The answer to one question -> http://www.google.com/search?as_q=&num=10&hl=en&btnG=Google+Search&as_epq=scatalogical&as_oq=&as_eq=&lr=&as_ft=i&as_filetype=&as_qdr=all&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&as_occt=any&as_dt=i&as_sitesearch=&safe=images

The answer to the other - that I know of - Gold Coast Aviation Centre, plus have a bit of a look in the phone book.

James Bigglesworth
10th Dec 2004, 08:56
Contact Air Gold Coast - best on the field in my humble opinion. This topic has been covered before - do a search for more info.

Cheers,

JB:ok:

Ultralights
11th Dec 2004, 05:04
scat? isnt that small little 4x4 similar to a suzuki sierra?

captwawa
12th Dec 2004, 16:36
Quick search of scat,, first thing that came up was:

SCAT PISS WOMAN AND TOILET SLAVE. ... FEMDOM SCAT Toilet slave femdom. scat dominant woman wife toilet mistress slave dominant girl scat piss. ...

Woomera
12th Dec 2004, 23:05
I am reliably informed: "One of the best 'scat' singers was Danny Kaye. Then there was Cleo Laine and Louis Armstrong. Ella Fitzgerald was brilliant as was Anita O'Day, Dizzy Gillespie and a host more."

We may have a user here with a bit of couth and culture - don't need him/her corrupted by the average Dunnunda PPRuNe user! :E

Let's leave any other definition(s) out of the discussion please.

Woomera

scatlover
14th Dec 2004, 11:27
Thanks Woomera for leaping to my defence. I was really shocked at some of the aspersions that people were making. By the way, who were all those people you listed :confused:

Don't ask me. That comment was given to me by one of the Pommy Mods who is into that type of music.

Woomera

Blown Seal
19th Dec 2004, 03:05
Unfortunately Woomera,

this time you are off the mark!

I can irrefutably confirm he is not only a scatlover but further he is a class A bovine scatologist!!

BS

:p :p :p

The Other Half
19th Dec 2004, 23:53
No definitions here but I can't believe what I just looked up! :uhoh: :sad: :yuk:

Dookie on Drums
20th Dec 2004, 02:04
See????

I warned you guys!!:}

:yuk:

:ugh:

Daniel Beurich
23rd Dec 2004, 06:12
Scatlover,

I actually live 15 mins away from Cooly-on the NSW side though :)

I am already getting my flying training with Air Gold Coast, they are very good, and have a nice fleet and can train up to CPL Multi Instrument Standard.

They Dont have a website, so you'll have to ring for any queries.

Starting out for PPL training is about 200 bucks.

Air Gold Coast PTY LTD
34 Eastern AVE Bilinga, Coolangtta Airport
PH: (07) 5536 2822

Get them to send you a free info pack, it provides heaps of info.