PDA

View Full Version : Fincastle 05

Charlie Luncher
5th Dec 2004, 02:44
Dudes
Despite our little adventures in aviation taking us to all the nice places in the world we have managed to select a crew to defend the title. I have heard the Canuks are not coming to defend their hard won fellowship trophy due to being scared of those in Black on home turf and quite rightly scared of that purple brew.:sad:

Any word of an escape for a crew from ISK if there is anyone left there at the mo for some fun and frolics.:E Hopefully 201 will shine through, or will 206 get one last shot at the trophy before their demise, just say no to big badges.
Regards to all and keep yer arses down

Charlie sends
:=

fergineer
5th Dec 2004, 03:16
Hi there CL........what are the dates for the Fincastle in 05........may just wander up from the Eastern Bay of Plenty for the show..............must be my old crew 120/6 to come down.........regards to all who remember me at ISK.......and may the best team from the UK win the Aird Whyte.........

Strato Q
5th Dec 2004, 09:06
Charlie - if the crew is anything like last year you only had to select the standards unit again. You're right about the Canuks, although they've promised to make the next one. Unfortunately we have the pleasure of 120 Sqn not your beloved 201.

Fergineer - mid to end of Feb 05, but the important one is 26 Feb for the International Night. Contact 5 Sqn at Whenuapai if you need any details.

Charlie Luncher
6th Dec 2004, 20:54
Strat

Harsh but fair just goes to prove that you don't have to be good just lucky.;)

Sad about the Canuks the Kiwi might make it home, 201 must have gone down hill since I left then.:ok:

Just got to work on the boss for a seat on the social crew:E

Charlie sends

pikeyeng
8th Dec 2004, 20:12
Hope 206 get to flaunt it again, regards to all at ISK, enjoy!!:cool:

Charlie Luncher
8th Dec 2004, 22:23
I hear and the DQi is 2
(it is a rumour network after all ) :uhoh:

That a couple of crews of CXX Tactical Squadron(CXXTS) will be coming to play before their demise leaving the 20's to run the MR2 in to the ground. :E

Any comments from the frozen North?

Charlie sends

MightyHunter
26th Dec 2004, 05:49
Charlie,
I'll talk to your boss and ensure you dont get a seat, we can only take so many Poms!
BTW, I didn't see you announce it wasn't your SQN that won the BAE Trophy!

Charlie Luncher
26th Dec 2004, 22:08
Mighty

Just didnt want to draw attention to the fact that the also rans stacked their team with the sqn standards after all their shouting last year I hear nothing.:E

Strewth blue whats all yer yabbin bout me being a POHM I'm a fair dinkum true blue now:ooh: .

Plus you need someone who can handle more than a couple of beers before their hair needs washing:ok: .
Charlie sends

Charlie Luncher
12th Feb 2005, 03:36
Strat

Sad to say the buggers left without me, last option was to knock of one of the crew, but the deaf dumb blind kid was a bit too quick for me. :{
Hope you all have a bloody good time and Ill start working on the boss for next year, you couldn't put a good word in for me as I need all the help I can get, it doesn't have to be true in fact the less truth the better :E .
Feel free to post the results as they happen so I can start to build the case:uhoh: .

Charlie sends
you know where you can shove that purple brew!

Strato Q
13th Feb 2005, 16:30
Charlie,

Sorry you couldn't make it, caught up with your lot last night. Good to see the "lead wets" both learnt their trade in the same school as you. Don't worry there will be plenty of the purple stuff for you next year.

Strato

Samuel
19th Feb 2005, 18:17
Well, they must be all hard at it judging by the silence on this thread!

They had an early morning photo of the Nimrod on the front page of the 'Dominion' the other day, and God, but it's ugly! That double chin, and all those protuberances and afterthoughts hanging off every flat bit!:O

The Orions look positively handsome in comparison:rolleyes:

oo ah cantona
8th Mar 2005, 22:11
Take it by now c luncher, you're fully aware the flaunters are the ones getting the chop!::D