PDA

View Full Version : CRANFIELD Air Transport Management MSc - please provide me with some info. Future st.

Blanik9715
1st Dec 2004, 20:23
Hallo everybody,

I have recently received a letter from Cranfield University offering me a place on the Air Transport Management MSc programme.

I am really very happy, but I would like to get some "real-experience" info from those of you who have studied here.

I would be very grateful for any info regarding the school itself, accommodation, food, social activities, free time, etc.

[email protected]

Thank you !

Best regards
Boris

topunicyclist
2nd Dec 2004, 21:59
I have sent you an e-mail with some info regarding the above (did the course myself a few years ago and would recommend it).

Aim High
2nd Dec 2004, 22:07
Hi top uni

i've guest lectured on the Air Transport Course on Human Factors and Navigation and wonder if it is the same course

Can you give a brief syllabus?

rsoman
3rd Dec 2004, 08:18
If you are from the EU, go for it. It isn't bad value for money.

If you are (like me) someone from a place where you cannot normally get a work permit in UK, then forget it. There is no fun paying five times your class mate from EU does for the MSc and then go back home to jobs which fetches you one tenth of the average starting salary in Europe. You dont need Adam Smith to teach you that the economics wont work out in this case!

That said, I enjoyed the course every moment, made some great friends (as someone else said in a previous post elsewhere - it is like a mini united nations ) and the quality of education is top class. The emphasis is not just on airlines, but also on other areas like airports etc, the quality of faculty is excellent and the facilities top notch.

Now if only I win a lottery to pay off my loans!