PDA

View Full Version : OK, WHo is the guilty one?

Sunfish
29th Nov 2004, 08:17
OK who is it, or is it just a w@nker? Outside La Posta Italian restaurant in Williamstown tonight: Yellow Porsche Boxter S with licence plate "CFI"?

I've seen "V1ROT8" I expect one day to see "TKNOVA", "HNDNOVA", "FLLRICH", "STALL", "SPIN" and so on.

Is it w@nkers and wannabees or is there some serious extrovert thing about aviation?

Ultralights
29th Nov 2004, 08:42
those are good! an old instructor i did committed some aviation with had the licence plate AVI80R on his beat up old falcon.
before the modified car craze i had FLY UL for a year. and IAS-200

Mr. Hat
29th Nov 2004, 10:02
Probably stands for something like "Complete Farking Idiot".

There is no chance it belongs to a pilot. That car is way too expensive.

Ibex
29th Nov 2004, 11:03
Who is the w@nker?

The person with the number plate "CFI" which most probably has nothing whatsoever to do with aviation at all

OR

The person who spotting it at the time and most likely remarked to those present with them in loud and obnoxious protests about such "w@nkers"?

Do you associate everything with a frikken aircraft or pilots?

What are you?

An extrovert w@nker, wannabee or obsessed enthusiast? All three?

What a total waste of space, go and post your sh!t somewhere else.

:yuk:

Binoculars
29th Nov 2004, 14:07
Well! That showed him! Err, he didn't score a bullseye, did he Ibex?

Either way I wouldn't mind betting Ibex has a personalised numberplate. Not that there's anything wrong with that of course!

Sunfish
29th Nov 2004, 19:36
Doesn't start any topics. Doesn't ask any questions. Doesn't provide any answers. Just trolls around and abuses people. Haven't you got something better to do?

A selection of Ibex's work.........

Yeah, real 'horsejit' isn't it.

You must both be bored now schoolies is over.

That's great.

Wind away.

Sounds like you are the QF dud.

I certainly get a huge laugh when people miss the mark by a few million miles.

OK little boys, I think the only people who splutter in their coffees and get all flustered and red in the face when they hear superior aircraft commanders using advanced radio phraseology such as 'The' before the callsign, are those little boys who then realise to their absolute shock that there are other commanders out there who may have bigger egos than themselves.

Safety pilot.....second officer......tits on a bull...?

Guess you're well positioned to make that comment now newbs.

Yeah, it really tis better to remain silent.

Fool.

And yet still the replies come.

Does anyone ever wonder why windups appear so often here?

LMFAO

Been had you all have I reckon.

How can people be so utterly stupid and get sucked in time after time by stupid obvious wind ups?

And still the repiles will follow, even when you have all been told.

Doesn\'t start any topics. Doesn\'t ask any questions. Doesn\'t provide any answers. Just trolls around and abuses people. Haven\'t you got something better to do? Considering your attitude, I hope you have nothing to do at all with aviation.

A selection of Ibex\'s work.........

Yeah, real \'horsejit\' isn\'t it.

You must both be bored now schoolies is over.

That\'s great.

Wind away.

Sounds like you are the QF dud.

I certainly get a huge laugh when people miss the mark by a few million miles.

OK little boys, I think the only people who splutter in their coffees and get all flustered and red in the face when they hear superior aircraft commanders using advanced radio phraseology such as \'The\' before the callsign, are those little boys who then realise to their absolute shock that there are other commanders out there who may have bigger egos than themselves.

Safety pilot.....second officer......tits on a bull...?

Guess you\'re well positioned to make that comment now newbs.

Yeah, it really tis better to remain silent.

Fool.

And yet still the replies come.

Does anyone ever wonder why windups appear so often here?

LMFAO

Been had you all have I reckon.

How can people be so utterly stupid and get sucked in time after time by stupid obvious wind ups?

And still the repiles will follow, even when you have all been told.

grrowler
29th Nov 2004, 20:30
Hey Sunfish,

Haven't you got something better to do? You ain't a woomeri yet.

karrank
29th Nov 2004, 21:19
So Groveler, you enjoy it when people just post meaningless "oh yeah?" type drool (with extra abuse), erm, like yours?

Personally, if the Woomeri had the time or inclination, it would be nice if all such posts were whisked off to a new forum called "The Playpen," with just a note in the now-unsullied thread reading "This post by xxxxx has been moved to the Playpen. Click HERE (http://www.ratemypoo.com/ratemy/poo) to experience the intellectual delights so hidden."

Woomera
29th Nov 2004, 21:47
If it’s a Porsche Boxter it is highly unlikely the owner is employed in the Australian flying training industry!

I suspect someone in here may owe an apology to Charles Frederick Ingram, or maybe Christine Felicity Iles, or maybe the Branch Manager of Claes Fornell International or possibly the Australian Representative for Contract Freighters Inc…..??

I can’t wait for school vacation to end and we can get back to serious aviation subjects! :{

*click*

Woomera