PDA

View Full Version : Aerorescue

captwawa
24th Nov 2004, 07:12
Has anyone been interviewed??

G.A. Boy
24th Nov 2004, 09:38
Several persons have been called up yesterday and today for interviews in the city building. Not much notice, "Can you get here in 30 mins"

captwawa
24th Nov 2004, 15:07
nice, nice,, doesnt sound like a Pasparley operation....

Howard Hughes
24th Nov 2004, 20:56
Perhaps it's a test, that is the nature of the work!!

Cheers, HH.

:ok:

The Voice
24th Nov 2004, 20:57
I heard that interviews started Tuesday.

If you think about it, SAR OPS would be called in at short notice. A short notice phone call would be a clever way to test reaction time to clear thinking at an interview ..

.. did hear that it sounded more like an interview for Pearl Aeromed Ops rather than SAR.

Apparently news one way or the other in a couple of weeks for those interviewed.

Taggert
25th Nov 2004, 02:20
I thought all applications were to be in by Friday, Tommorrow. So much for giving any one outside of Darwin a chance.:ugh:

The Voice
25th Nov 2004, 06:17
Taggert

in the add I that I read in the NT News, app's closed 19th Nov, however in the add on the AFAP site .. it states by 26th Nov.

I think probably they're sorting the wheat from the chaff locally before adding the i/staters to the mix ...

all is not lost methinks ..:D

SHAGGS
11th Dec 2004, 08:18
Has anyone who applied heard anything yet ?

Reverseflowkeroburna
7th Apr 2005, 05:48
Somebody has obviously heard something by now!?

Now if we could just pry it out of you guys!!!

How much flying are the guys/gals there expecting to do? What is the rostering like? What is the flying like? How are the pay/conditions?? PM me if need be. :8

johhnyrelegate
7th Apr 2005, 15:56
heard a rumor today that all applicants interviewed didnt meet the required standard. They are now looking to recruit overseas for Doriner rated pilots.....

SmoothCriminal
8th Apr 2005, 06:52
"recruiting expats"......

From memory, the AMSA contract had a requirement for the crew to hold 'Australian Passport' !!

Smoothie :ok: :ok:

EngineOut
22nd May 2005, 20:12
Not really fair being called in on 30 mins notice as a 'test'. What if you are at work!!!

You can hardly compare this to being employed full-time by the company and being on stand-by.:yuk: