PDA

View Full Version : apc radar jobs out there?

Cryolosophorous
16th Dec 2001, 04:38
are liverpool recruiting atcos with all tickets ? Any news much appreciated.

Legs11
17th Dec 2001, 14:29
To be blunt and to the point, why don't you phone Liverpool? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Manager ATS - Chris Kelly - 0151 288 4305

Around 6 weeks ago there was definitely 1 if not 2 vacancies going, whether thay are now filled, Chris will be able to tell you

Spoonbill
17th Dec 2001, 17:34
While you're talking to Chris, make sure he doesn't try and sweet talk you into going to Sheffield....... :D :D :p

Cryolosophorous
17th Dec 2001, 19:14
legs/spoon, thanks for the reply. Thought I'd ask here first just because I can. any rumours on liverpool on where its going and if they are recruiting now or in the near future would be appreciated. What it's like to work there, etc etc Cheers all!

bagpuss lives
17th Dec 2001, 23:28
Yeah Liverpool will be needing new ATCO's for all those swanky new procedures and holds eh chaps? ;)

Watch this space................

On a more inquisitive note - does anyone know if Chris Kelly has an email address?

Cheers :D

[ 17 December 2001: Message edited by: niteflite01 ]

squibbler
18th Dec 2001, 13:49
afterthelanding - in a word; NO!! Even though at some stage early next year we shall be down to 15 valid ATCOs rostered to work, 2 off unit ( mat. leave + APR course) and 1 new bloke training ( resigned from NATS to come and work for us just like a. n. other who is also here, must be bleedin' mad ....... :eek: ). So to sum up; we desperately need more ATCO's but there are no plans to recruit any at the moment - hoorah!!!

niteflite01 - can't decide whether or not your taking the p**s so I'll just say b****r off anyway...... ;) . I believe CK does have e-mail but he doesn't give it out to us plebs........I shall see if I can dig it out for you.

[ 18 December 2001: Message edited by: squibbler ]

Cryolosophorous
18th Dec 2001, 18:53
ta, Squibbler! What are you saying in your footnote? For God's sake don't tell me that you actually work through the nights???? :eek: ;) I had heard this terrible rumour....When is JL tower ready for squatters?

bagpuss lives
18th Dec 2001, 21:22
squibbler - :D I wasn't taking the proverbials actually. Did you attend our little sim "shebangs" this year at MACC I wonder?

Having seen some of you then it's no wonder the big man doesn't give his e-mail address out to you all :p

I'm sure he wouldn't mind if I had it though ;)

Cheers for your help and have a nice Christmas day off you lucky so-and-so's :(

royman
19th Dec 2001, 12:07
15 ATCOs! Thats about what SERCO had there and they had problems covering H24.
I thought this new lot were going to have just over 20 when they took over or was that just a load of hype.
Any news on when you are moving to the new 'Leper Colony'? (Thats if you can get past the burning cars!)Wasnt it supposed to be at the end of November.?

[ 20 December 2001: Message edited by: royman ]</p>