PDA

View Full Version : passed my cpl @ nac !

flighttime2.0
22nd Nov 2004, 23:38
:D got the white slip of paper from my cpl examiner yesterday with a friendly hand shake to say " well done you have passed "..

In my ten week stay at naples air center I have acheived 60 hours of building , my multi rating in the seminole and my cpl licence .. (jaa) and a suntan of course .
My two instructors , Sury for the twin rating and Andrew ( the cfi at naples ) for the cpl were both excellent , very professional with alot of experience ! It think it's only fair to mention also that I found the caa examiner Paul Thompson to be very professional and friendly ..
Well time to go root out the woolly jumper for my return to Ireland ! p.s good luck to the lads on the naples atpl groundschool course who are working their ass off getting ready for the first set of exams !! flighttime2.0

Penworth
23rd Nov 2004, 07:55
Well done flighttime, that's good news. Check your PM's.

PW

spitfire747
23rd Nov 2004, 09:13
Well done. good fun isn't it...just send that little piece of paper to the CAA before you lose it..:eek:

Check your PMs please

TA

willby
23rd Nov 2004, 11:51
Congratulations Flightime (Del?) on the CPL/ME. You will need the wooly jumper ok!
Willby

AndyDRHuddleston
23rd Nov 2004, 12:29
Although i've already congratulated you on your pass yesterday, just thought I'd post it on here too. You deserve it!!

All the best on the IR and job hunting back home. Keep in touch buddy

Andy
(ATPL groundschool)

flighttime2.0
23rd Nov 2004, 14:14
thanks guys and happy flying to all !!!!

AlternativeProcedure
23rd Nov 2004, 15:01
flighttime2.0,

Welcome to the club old chap, you've done well. I had the very same examiner for my CPL in June 04, and he was very professional and friendly, he put me at ease and that got the best out of me. Now brace brace brace for the numero uno, the IR.

AP

genius747
24th Nov 2004, 13:49
Check your PMs!

flighttime2.0
24th Nov 2004, 22:20
cheers alternativeprocedure,

might sound sick by saying that I think I actually looking forward to the Ir , maybe it's the getting it out of the way that im looking forward to haha . any tips on reading material for a bit of pre Ir preperation ? flighttime

AlternativeProcedure
25th Nov 2004, 09:56
Hey flighttime2.0,

the best advise(from me anyway) for the IR is to go into it with an open mind, a solid willingness to learn and a very nice shiny copy of the RANT CD. Try not to work yourself up and have a fear of the course like I did. Always look at the critisms your instructor gives you as a way of moulding you into a professional and try your best to come in with a fresh attitude every morning. And lastly dont forget to let me know how it goes.

AP