View Full Version : Swannysmug

Swanny the scuffer
21st Nov 2004, 23:04
If you want a good giggle I urge you all to visit my site:

www.swannysmug.co.uk

Comments please......

MrBernoulli
22nd Nov 2004, 07:34
And the point of it is ......................?

An Teallach
22nd Nov 2004, 07:47
Well, it is certainly a triumph for the recruiters. If that is what passes for wit in the scuffers, I think they have definitely put a round peg in a round hole this time.

ID please. OK. Raise Barrier.

Yawn.

Swanny the scuffer
22nd Nov 2004, 07:49
Here we go.

I had a mug (the one pictured) it was stolen (by other coppers).

I threw teddies and bought another. That too was stolen.

I really threw teddies but then thought nowt of it.

Then I had the address (above) shoved under my door.

The site isn't done by me.

The point of it is where in the world my mugs have been. At first it was a piss take but it has grown into something out of proportion. It's been to all the places you lot have and more. Check out Alf Stewert form Home and away holding it in australia. The guerkas in Azi and it goes on. Currently in Kabul.

An Teallach you thicko.

The coppers are coming off the gates to be replaced by the MPGS/SSGF/Serco. You obviously don't get around much as most units have taken us off already.

Bit of the seven P's next time eh??

Lionel Lion
22nd Nov 2004, 08:14
If you're a scuffer at Brize, then put the mug down and go and sort out the car-parking farce. :rolleyes:

An Teallach
22nd Nov 2004, 08:56
Good Lord! opening barriers and controlling access to 'secure areas' were about the only useful things I saw a scuffer do in my day. What do they do all day nowadays? Drink coffee and put witless crap of the intellectual level of the average 'Gerry Springer' participant on the interweb?

Judging from Lionel's post, traffic warden would appear to be it. Hardly Inspector Morse ... but then, I'm just a thicko!

BEagle
22nd Nov 2004, 10:56
Excellent - the 'signs from around the world' had me in stitches! And anyway, it's all harmless fun and I really can't understand why people have to come out with the usual 'gateplod' cr@p in response to a bit of humour.

The globe-trotting exploits of your mug are fun - perhaps everyone who adds a picture to the site might donate, say 50p to a service charity?

Agree that the car parking at the covert Oxonian aerodrome is now barking mad - but then I told them that's what would happen when the VC10 sqn shotgun wedding came about some years ago.

Oh and please stop the visiting pongo officers who don't know where the OM overspill car park by the Gorbachev gate is from filling up the car park by the photo section!

Mind how you go!