PDA

View Full Version : Lot's of job's Still to GEt

AviationMan
31st Oct 2004, 18:11
Lot's of Job's still to get

After been searching for jobs, to see how the job market is, i have to say that it still looks like there are job's to get>>>
i went on the Internet for about an hour and hound 100+ jobs for pilots in the US alone......Lots of job pages and aviation pages have them posted and every thing from Instructor jobs/ Part 135 jobs and airline jobs.
So i think we still have a chance !!!! JIBIIIIII

Take a look at couple of sites that i went through if you are looking for a job.

www.aviationpilots.com

www.aviationjobsearch.com

www.climbto350.com

Great pages with lots of jobs on.......

<<edit: AviationMan - Please, one subject equals one posting on one forum. I've deleted the duplicate that I found on Professional Training - it's more suited to here. Thanks, enjoy Pprune.>>

skyman68
31st Oct 2004, 18:40
ah ah ah, it is for greencard holders!!!
Not for UK or EU citizen.

AviationMan
31st Oct 2004, 23:38
NO if you take a look there are jobs for Europeans too.....
Take aviationpilots.com, they have under their message board all the previous jobs that have been posted, some of those are for EU >>>>> The same with the Two other once they have lots of EU jobs

itchy kitchin
2nd Nov 2004, 12:47
Easy way round that one!
Take a look at:
www.yankbrides4greencards.com

that should help!

Gassbag
2nd Nov 2004, 18:52
Itchy your link doesn't seem to be working. I have typed different permutations. Time is short though, the missus is only at evening class for another hour!!!

WX Man
3rd Nov 2004, 08:54
If the link's not working...

Better put a personal in the Hicksville Sentinel:

"charming eccentric english gentlemen seeks female, preferably with pulse, for 2 year relationship. EU citizenship offered in return"

itchy kitchin
3rd Nov 2004, 10:36
Ha Ha SUCKERS!!!
Of course it's a bogus link!
...but i admire the fact that your willing to marry an american girl just to get a job! With determination like that, landing a job will come easily!

(I know a couple of guys who DID marry out there in USA for reasons less than love. Be warned: You can get your fingers burnt big time)

Fair_Weather_Flyer
3rd Nov 2004, 11:08
Visit www.migratemate.com for all your greencard needs. Who says true romance is dead!