PDA

View Full Version : Want to fly

carbonfibre
29th Oct 2004, 15:26
Hi all,

Im recently qualified CPL / IR and i am looking to do some multi flying to keep hand in before MCC early next year.

Does anyone know of a multi aircraft for hire and are there any people willing to form a small group of like minded aviators to share flying costs, for instance flying a leg each, 4 in a plane, etc, get further for same cost and network at the same time.

Heres hoping

Carbon
:cool:

BigGrecian
29th Oct 2004, 15:39
Try posting in Private Flying/Professional Pilot Training where your post might be a little more appropiate; plus read by people who are looking to do the same.

Try giving your location as well.

carbonfibre
31st Oct 2004, 14:26
BigGrecian

Just thought people who were recently qualified might look here, so appropriate i thought?!!!

Location not really a problem for me i will travel but if anyone is interested in the Midlands

Carbon

JB007
31st Oct 2004, 21:32
Hey Carbonfibre
Sent you a PM mate..

MJR
1st Nov 2004, 09:45
CF, if you are really doing this for the purpose of MCC, I would save your money as MCC is not about flying its about MCC!

cheers

MJR

WX Man
1st Nov 2004, 11:15
I'm interested in keeping current, it'd be good to fly with someone like minded.

Sent you a PM- and if anyone like minded is based in West Kent/East Sussex feel free to PM me.