PDA

View Full Version : Engineering Jobs in HKG...

4 king hell
27th Oct 2004, 12:51
Hello all,

My better half has gone and got herself a job offer for HKG so now its my turn to get something and not sure how its going to turn out.
Therefore I could do with some help with some good contacts if possible.

I am a 31 year old Avionics engineer with B737-300/400/500, BAe 146/RJ licences from UK (JAR 66) and Australia (CASA). I am presently working as a Maintrol Engineer/Line Maintenance Controller in Adelaide for a fleet of 47 A/C (mixed types). I have held supervisory positions in line and Heavy maintenance roles and have always adapted to new positions easily.I have worked overseas in a fair few places so there will be no cultural/other problems in working in HKG.

This maybe a tall order, but if you don't ask you don't get! I know I don't have all the widebody types so I am willing to contribute to type courses as necessary. I would consider any offer seriously.

I can send CV's to any interested party too!

Here's hoping and thanks for your time in advance.

(Moved here as a more likely place to get the information you are looking for. BE).

Flying Mechanic
28th Oct 2004, 18:48
Theres a few companies there who operate(or are about to )Regional Jets.

Look at these links www.crairways.com
and www.helihongkong.com.

The big employer is there is HAECO, usually you need experience on Boeing and Airbus.

Send me a PM as I grew up there and started my Aviation Career there(in Engineering)
Cheeers FM

Night Watch
29th Oct 2004, 10:34
With that experiance..... and if you are happy to drop the tools and teach, try the technical training school Cathay Pacific.

They are very short of engineers at the moment.

spannersatcx
29th Oct 2004, 10:37
Check your pm's

Denzil
31st Oct 2004, 04:06
As above sent you the contact details for HAECO.