PDA

View Full Version : Moncton Flight College

crazy gal
25th Oct 2004, 12:31
Im hoping you can help me.

Is anyone there at the moment?ive done a search on it but haven't found what i wanted. ive heard its a good place to train but i just want some ideas on accommodation and whether its a large school or small. also whether you need a visa.

thanks

Crazy Gal

Keygrip
25th Oct 2004, 13:13
I'm not there at the moment - but I have been there.

Speaking as an individual - not as a representative of Pprune (but I have no alter-ego pprune names to post under) - I can say it's probably one of the best school I have seen (and I've seen many).

Accommodation - I can't say. I was just passing through for a few days and used a local hotel. There are a couple of JAA students there right now and a whole host of Transport Canada students.

The airfield has that beautiful mix of single engine, multi engine and public transport jet (Air Canada etc.).

Air traffic control has the best attitude to flight safety (in terms of search and rescue) that I have ever seen at any airfield - Worldwide. Constant radar coverage is provided by various flight centers around the area. Departures are logged as either solo student, dual with instructor or flight examiner on board.

No - you do not need a visa (at least for flight training, which is what I assume you want to do).

I would go in a heartbeat for flight training.