PDA

View Full Version : Mass & Balance for Beech 1900's

Swoosh
22nd Oct 2004, 07:01
I need HELP!

I work for a company that oprates 1900's on contract. As the law requires we need to do a Mass and Balance for every leg and we need to leave a copy at the departure airfield. At the moment we don't have a very user friendly mass and Balance form and it requires a lot of adding and dividing etc etc...........

What I am looking for is a company that designs Mass & Balance forms that don't require a lot of calculating and that could be done in the field before departure in under 5 minutes.

I would really appreciate it if some one has any infomation about where I can find a company that designs customised Mass & Balance forms.

Thank you

Sky_Captain
22nd Oct 2004, 22:28
Euromanx out of the Isle of Man are operating with B1900. There operated by a Danish crowd ( Registrations PH-RAT and PH-RAR). if I get there name i'll post it up, but i've seen there layout for the loadsheet done in the cockpit. Very basic computer printout, incorporates all the possible pax weights and all you need to do is add the basics, bags and draw a line. Done in about 3 minutes every time.

Hope this helps:ok:

I.B. Pilot
22nd Oct 2004, 23:33
Check the web site of www.computair.net

A computerised Weight & Balance system. Very user friendly.

Flyintrim
6th Dec 2004, 07:04
Let me see if I can help.

I'll send you my excel program for the Dash-8. Let me know if you are interested.

Send me an e-mail by clicking below

Evan

Dockjock
6th Dec 2004, 17:08
We use a custom wiz wheel designed for the B1900. Weight and balance takes about 20 seconds and just enter the index into the journey log. Sorry I don't know the manufacturer!

Dockjock
8th Dec 2004, 00:39
OK its CAVU Intl. and the product is the See Gee Calculator. Good luck.