PDA

View Full Version : Camp Dog

nick murry
22nd Oct 2004, 00:06
Arr much-loved Camp Dog 106..

I know there are a bunch of pilots out there who have had the privilege of spending some time around the Camp Dog.

The problem is that legion of the original owner of CD has been lost throughout the many pilots that frequent the crack..

If you are him/her or know of the dude who found the bitch could you shed some light this way.. As we are all wondering who, when, how much and where?? Mulan or Balgo??

Thanks in advance ;)

PS I think she is pregos!!! F%^K

altocu
22nd Oct 2004, 03:32
G'day Nick,

I believe that she's a Balgo dog, who was picked up by the CP before me...early 2002 sometime. I believe that he is now in NZ somewhere, so not much chance of getting any child (or dog) support out of him. Pretty sure they don't charge for dogs in Balgo either, it's not like they're short of 'em. :D

Have got a great pic somewhere of her drinking da moselle out of a wine glass, all class that girl.

:ok:

Altocu

giddy up
22nd Oct 2004, 06:35
She surely has to be a bgo mut.....loves her VB!!

grrowler
23rd Oct 2004, 07:29
Arrgh gather ye round to hear the legend of the old campdog!

The origin of the lil b!tch has been much pondered.

She was found wandering the streets outside the hotel in the crack by the chief when I was working there, so we took her in and gave her a home (being from the streets she fitted right in:}) Contrary to the believe she was named after her sexual preferences ;) she was named for the various "camps" scattered through halls creek. Which one specifically is unknown, but she was found near the "airport camp" so this could give a clue....

Expensive tastes had she, preferring Bundy n Coke or moz over the local redcan (a little bitter for her delicate palate perhaps?) and living off the choicest left over cuts of meat we brought back from the pub at night. She had a little fetish for shoes (destroying 3 pairs of mine, including my fave 5-plugs!) perhaps because shoes were alien to her.

Often she would disappear for days, only to return, wagging her tail and with a mysterious grin on her face.

So where had she been? Who were her true skin-brothaz n sistaz? Perhaps she hailed from Balgo, perhaps from Mulan (Mul-ahn similar to Milan ;)) perhaps from deeper in the wilderness. That is a secret she will take to the grave...

But how can you stay mad at the dopey happy furry face....awww lil campdog....lil campycamp....you like that dontcha...:} ;)