PDA

View Full Version : Darwin pilots!

DUXNUTZ
19th Oct 2004, 18:04
Hello my friends in humidity central......

Wondering (with all the fuss at NAC and all) whats happening at the other operators on the field. Anyone from Air Ngu, Hardy's or Air Front**r care to fill us in on the goss?

G.A. Boy
20th Oct 2004, 11:33
What would you like to know?

Will Robinson
20th Oct 2004, 18:52
If any one tell's you what's realy going on, HA will have one of his Woomera mates move it or delete it,so sorry.

PPRuNe Towers
20th Oct 2004, 21:08
Danger Will Robinson,

Is he really a protected species of your fauna? Or is it flora?

My most recent post on said idol. 25th September 2004. No shielding here for NT's legend.

Perhaps it comes with the territory Wiz.

Stephan is the only person in the 8 years of PPRune to start a thread congratulating himself on his thrilling new NAC paint scheme and supplying lots of piccies.

DO forgive us but here in the UK we got just the faintest whiff of self serving, painfully tactless publicity seeking then and ever since.

Are you suggesting we are wrong? Is there no place for both hubris and schadenfreude in our little cyber world?

Wry and witty observation seems to be the tack and we're fine with that.

Regards
Rob

DUXNUTZ
21st Oct 2004, 00:46
G.A Boy...

What with people in Darwin always looking for jobs, better jobs, and jobs with more than one fan there's always good gossip to be had!!!

Even the boys in the metros and bras' love the goss as it gives them something to talk about on the groundhog day DN-TN-TNK-AS return run!!!

G.A. Boy
22nd Oct 2004, 01:05
My possie is getting advertised today, I had better watch out!

catergory5
23rd Oct 2004, 09:43
My possie is getting advertised today, I had better watch out!

why?

Rogeramjet181
24th Oct 2004, 01:37
I see the long arm of Darwins finest is going to prosecute Mr NAC himself over his little VAN ishing act a few weeks ago.

Does mean he will use the citation to skip bail and make a run for it?

Will he tell us once again how he was territorian of the year and thereby how special he is?

Interesting times ahead for the man at NAC.

:ok: