PDA

View Full Version : Air Nelson info

intake
14th Oct 2004, 14:35
Just after info on employment with Air Nelson, where do they get there hire pool from. Thanks

Cloud Cutter
14th Oct 2004, 18:22
From their application file cabinet:=
They ask for 1500 TT, 500 Multi but some get in with a bit less multi. As I have said in another thread - NZ airlines can't be too picky these days, anyone with around those mins is fair game.

BTW, Mount Cook are now taking from GA:ok:

intake
14th Oct 2004, 22:17
Ok, so is there cabinet located at ANZ ( being a ANZ subsidiary) or do they only accept resumes via fax/snail mail as they don't appear on staffcv and there web site links to ANZ.:confused:

Cloud Cutter
15th Oct 2004, 08:42
Like any other aviation company in NZ you will find them in the Wings Directory. Also you could get their contact details off the Saab Aircraft Leasing (http://www.saabaircraftleasing.com/operators/details.asp?ID=7&Region=0&Sortorder=Name) website.

The person you want to talk to is Sandra Bennett, she will send you an application form. (I sugest you fill it in and send it back to her).

always inverted
17th Oct 2004, 03:51
As I found out the other day, since the fleet replacement anouncement they have had an influx of pilot applications, most of which have 3-4000 hours, and as was said to me, they have to get through them before they will look at the guys with 1500 hrs